In my opinion I believe social media will change greatly over the next five year period. Social media is still a fairly new concept to people, and because of that I believe social media will expand even bigger than it is right now. There are going to be so many changes in social media in the future that one person cannot begin to explain or fathom it’s expansion in the future. These are some of the ways I see social media changing and evolving in the upcoming years. One way that social media will change is how individuals access it. Before mobile smart phones if someone wanted to connect through social media they would have to have internet access at home or go to an internet cafe. Now people can access social media within seconds on their phones and tablets. In the future I believe there will be holographic displays that people use to access their social media. Another technology people will access their social media through is 3D. Skype conversations between people will be more realistic, and seem like you are their talking face to face. Trends such as twitter and blogging will continue to grow as more nations get access to WI Fi and devices that allow internet usage. As more developing countries get right to use of devices that connect them to social media, I believe the groupings will continue to be categorized into different languages, but will also have an option to convert text from one language to another (copyright). This will allow for not just communication between people that speak one language, but communication that is truly worldwide. With the ability of this people from every nation can come up with ideas and new inventions for technology and social media that has never been imaginable.
No comments:
Post a Comment